Our original giveaway post was the first one to disappear. I was distraught that the first huge giveaway we did and it just vanished..
So– here is a summary of the MonkeeBumz Grand Opening Giveaway!
Sherry is owner of MonkeeBumz, She is a wonderful WAHM (Work At Home Momma) who became completely complaint before opening her shop on October 26th, 2014 to celebrate her son who was born at 29 weeks birthday she put together this amazing giveaway! Sherry makes the cutest custom fleece covers for over cloth diapers they even have a feature you will not find anywhere else, snap in soakers to keep your little one completely dry! While Sherry sews in her free time, she also home-schools her middle daughter, all while volunteering for a cloth diaper bank too! She is simply dawlin’ and her family is too!
Typically I’ll only announce through Rafflecopter, however due to the circumstance of the original disappearing posts we will go ahead and end our first giveaway by announcing it here! Since a lot of you were able to enter via our page, instead of putting the Rafflecopter back in here since its over, i’ll go ahead an announce that the winner of our HUGE MonkeeBumz giveaway is, Rebecca Dunbar Colon! She has 24 hours to respond or we will re-draw.
Please keep in mind Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment, except of course what A Real Life Country Housewife and I have contributed into the giveaway. We hope to bring you more wonderful giveaways in the future, we hope that you enjoy this package, this is one lucky winner! (:
- Custom Fleece Cover from MonkeeBumz
- ‘Fia Fluff Bottom Balm from ‘Fia Fluff
- One Sized Pocket Diaper from Rock n’ Bottoms
- Embrodidered Ring Sling from She Seams Sew Crafty (ME!)
- A pair of Gender Neutral Grow With Me pants from Active Duty Diapers
- 5 Cloth Wipes from Active Duty Diapers
- Charlie Banana Wetbag From Madelines Diaper Shoppe
- Infinity Scarf from A Real Life Country Housewife